Mr. Karate XIII

Red Attack
COST: 65

Mr. Karate XIII is a Red Attack Fighter that is originally part of the KOF XIII roster.

LEADER SKILL

Increases Red element Fighters' Active Skill DMG by 60%, decreases tag cooldowns by 2s.

SKILLS

Active

Kohuken

  10.9s
Level 5
Inflicts DMG equal to 771% of ATK to an enemy. 50% chance to rest cooldowns upon a successful attack. (Cooldowns: 15s) 70% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack.
Show More Levels ↓
Level 4
Inflicts DMG equal to 749% of ATK to an enemy. 40% chance to rest cooldowns upon a successful attack. (Cooldowns: 15s) 60% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack.
Level 3
Inflicts DMG equal to 727% of ATK to an enemy. 30% chance to rest cooldowns upon a successful attack. (Cooldowns: 15s) 50% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack.
Level 2
Inflicts DMG equal to 706% of ATK to an enemy. 20% chance to rest cooldowns upon a successful attack. (Cooldowns: 15s) 40% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack.
Level 1
Inflicts DMG equal to 685% of ATK to an enemy. 10% chance to rest cooldowns upon a successful attack. (Cooldowns: 15s) 30% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack.
Active

Shourankyaku EX

  10.3s
Level 5
Inflicts DMG equal to 703% of ATK to an enemy. Gains Hyper Armor(Super Armor & DMG Immunity) for 3s. Increases Penetration by 1000 for 7s.
Show More Levels ↓
Level 4
Inflicts DMG equal to 683% of ATK to an enemy. Gains Hyper Armor(Super Armor & DMG Immunity) for 2.5s. Increases Penetration by 800 for 7s.
Level 3
Inflicts DMG equal to 663% of ATK to an enemy. Gains Hyper Armor(Super Armor & DMG Immunity) for 2s. Increases Penetration by 600 for 7s.
Level 2
Inflicts DMG equal to 643% of ATK to an enemy. Gains Hyper Armor(Super Armor & DMG Immunity) for 1.5s. Increases Penetration by 400 for 7s.
Level 1
Inflicts DMG equal to 625% of ATK to an enemy. Gains Hyper Armor(Super Armor & DMG Immunity) for 1s. Increases Penetration by 200 for 7s.
Active

Hien Shippukyaku EX

  10.7s
Level 5
Inflicts DMG equal to 768% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by $val2% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Roll for 4s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends. Can be used while being attacked. (Only while standing)
Show More Levels ↓
Level 51
Inflicts DMG equal to $val1% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by 30% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Roll for $val3s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends. Can be used while being attacked. (Only while standing)
Level 4
Inflicts DMG equal to 746% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by 26% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Roll for 3.5s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends. Can be used while being attacked. (Only while standing)
Level 3
Inflicts DMG equal to 724% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by 22% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Roll for 3s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends. Can be used while being attacked. (Only while standing)
Level 2
Inflicts DMG equal to 702% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by 18% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Roll for 2.5s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends. Can be used while being attacked. (Only while standing)
Level 1
Inflicts DMG equal to 682% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by 14% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Roll for 2s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends. Can be used while being attacked. (Only while standing)
Finish

Kyokugen Kohou

  20.1s
Level 3
Inflicts DMG equal to 1329% of ATK to an enemy.
Show More Levels ↓
Level 2
Inflicts DMG equal to 1290% of ATK to an enemy.
Level 1
Inflicts DMG equal to 1252% of ATK to an enemy.
Striker

[Striker Skill] Support Type

  1s
Level 5
Increases active team members' ATK by 10% for 10s, decreases enemy's DEF by 10% for 10s.
Show More Levels ↓
Level 4
Increases active team members' ATK by 8% for 10s, decreases enemy's DEF by 8% for 10s.
Level 3
Increases active team members' ATK by 6% for 10s, decreases enemy's DEF by 6% for 10s.
Level 2
Increases active team members' ATK by 4% for 10s, decreases enemy's DEF by 4% for 10s.
Level 1
Increases active team members' ATK by 2% for 10s, decreases enemy's DEF by 2% for 10s.

MAIN LINK

Obtains 10% Power when using an Ultimate Move
Increases Ultimate Move DMG by 10%
Decreases the base cooldowns of Ultimate Moves by 1 second

Increases ATK by 7%
Decreases Skill cooldowns by 1 second
Increases Penetration by 200

Increases ATK by 10% if HP is 70 or more
Increases Critical damage by 6%
Increases Penetration by 200

Increases DMG dealt to enemies by 7%
Increases Power Charge Rate by 5%

STRIKER LINK

Obtains 10% Power when using an Ultimate Move
Increases Ultimate Move DMG by 10%
Decreases the base cooldowns of Ultimate Moves by 1 second

Increases ATK by 7%
Decreases Skill cooldowns by 1 second
Increases Penetration by 200

Increases DMG dealt to enemies by 7%
Increases Power Charge Rate by 5%

Increases ATK by 10% if HP is 70 or more
Increases Critical damage by 6%
Increases Penetration by 200

STATS

LEVEL 50 LEVEL 60 LEVEL 90 Core
HP 31544 42735 72014 0
ATK 3277 4414 7352 1050
DEF 458 613 1016 0
PENETRATION 670 858 1294 3.2
CRITICAL RATE 4.5% 5.0% 6.5% 18.0%
CRITICAL DAMAGE RATE 112.9% 113.9% 116.9% 0%
GUARD PENETRATION 244 291 432 0
GUARD DEF 260 310 460 0

STATS

Level {{selectedLevel.level}} Core
HP {{selectedLevel.hp}} 0
ATK {{selectedLevel.atk}} 1050
DEF {{selectedLevel.def}} 0
PENETRATION {{selectedLevel.penetration}} 3.2
CRITICAL RATE {{selectedLevel.critical_rate}} 18.0
CRITICAL DAMAGE RATE {{selectedLevel.criticam_dmg}} 0
GUARD PENETRATION {{selectedLevel.guard_penetration}} 0
GUARD DEF {{selectedLevel.guard_def}} 0

CORE EFFECTS

Power Gain 30
30% Power Charge Rate Increase
Critical DMG Rate 18
Increases DMG by 18% on a Critical Hit
ATK 1050
1050 ATK Increase
Skill Enhance Grab
6% Grab Skill Attack DMG Increase
Skill Enhance Strike
8% Strike Skill Attack DMG Increase
Critical Rate 3.2
3.2% Critical Rate Increase
You're Going to Beat Me? Lv. 3
Gains Super Armor and reflects Burn, Bleed DMG by 20% for 3s when attacked while Burned or Bleeding.(Cooldown: 10s) [PVP Exclusive] Becomes Immune to DMG for 3s when hit with DOT Explosion.(Cooldown: 20s)
Not There Yet! Lv. 3
Charges 0.8% Power every 0.3s in Guard stance. [PVP Exclusive] Removes the attacker's Power by 4% when attacked.(Cooldown: 5s)

PROFILE

GENDER
Male
HOMETOWN
Unknown
DATE OF BIRTH
Unknown
HEIGHT
180 cm
WEIGHT
88 kg
BLOOD TYPE
Unknown
FIGHTING STYLE
Unknown
HOBBY
Unknown
DESCRIPTION
The undefeated fighter who's become a living legend. He hides his face with a Tengu mask, veiling his identity in mystery.