Kamui All Star

Yellow Balanced
COST: 63

Kamui All Star is a Yellow Balanced Fighter that is originally part of the All Star roster.

LEADER SKILL

Increases Yellow element Fighter attack +50%.

SKILLS

Active

Here I go!

  21.4s
Level 5
Inflicts DMG equal to 626% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by 29% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Active Skills for 3s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends.
Show More Levels ↓
Level 4
Inflicts DMG equal to 608% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by 25% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Active Skills for 2.5s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends.
Level 3
Inflicts DMG equal to 590% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by 21% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Active Skills for 2s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends.
Level 2
Inflicts DMG equal to 572% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by 17% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Active Skills for 1.5s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends.
Level 1
Inflicts DMG equal to 556% of ATK to an enemy. Increases ATK by 13% for 7 second(s). [PVP Exclusive] Disables the target's Active Skills for 1s when a successful skill (Guard included) ends.
Active

There you are.

  11s
Level 5
Inflicts DMG equal to 722% of ATK to an enemy. Gains Super Armor for 3s when using a skill. Deals Burn DMG equal to 27% ATK every 1s for 7s upon landing a skill.
Show More Levels ↓
Level 4
Inflicts DMG equal to 701% of ATK to an enemy. Gains Super Armor for 2.5s when using a skill. Deals Burn DMG equal to 23% ATK every 1s for 7s upon landing a skill.
Level 3
Inflicts DMG equal to 681% of ATK to an enemy. Gains Super Armor for 2s when using a skill. Deals Burn DMG equal to 19% ATK every 1s for 7s upon landing a skill.
Level 2
Inflicts DMG equal to 661% of ATK to an enemy. Gains Super Armor for 1.5s when using a skill. Deals Burn DMG equal to 15% ATK every 1s for 7s upon landing a skill.
Level 1
Inflicts DMG equal to 642% of ATK to an enemy. Gains Super Armor for 1s when using a skill. Deals Burn DMG equal to 11% ATK every 1s for 7s upon landing a skill.
Active

Now choose.

  10.4s
Level 5
Inflicts DMG equal to 642% of ATK to an enemy. 100% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack. [PVP Exclusive] 10% chance to remove the target's Super Armor or Hyper Armor, increases ATK by 35% for 5s and decreases DEF by 5% for 5s when successfully hitting a target with Super Armor or Hyper Armor.
Show More Levels ↓
Level 0
Inflicts DMG equal to $val1% of ATK to an enemy. 60% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack. [PVP Exclusive] $val3% chance to remove the target's Super Armor or Hyper Armor, increases ATK by $val4% for 5s and decreases DEF by 5% for 5s when successfully hitting a target with Super Armor or Hyper Armor.
Level 4
Inflicts DMG equal to 623% of ATK to an enemy. 80% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack. [PVP Exclusive] 100% chance to remove the target's Super Armor or Hyper Armor, increases ATK by 30% for 5s and decreases DEF by 5% for 5s when successfully hitting a target with Super Armor or Hyper Armor.
Level 3
Inflicts DMG equal to 605% of ATK to an enemy. $val2% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack. [PVP Exclusive] 80% chance to remove the target's Super Armor or Hyper Armor, increases ATK by 25% for 5s and decreases DEF by 5% for 5s when successfully hitting a target with Super Armor or Hyper Armor.
Level 2
Inflicts DMG equal to 588% of ATK to an enemy. 40% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack. [PVP Exclusive] 60% chance to remove the target's Super Armor or Hyper Armor, increases ATK by 20% for 5s and decreases DEF by 5% for 5s when successfully hitting a target with Super Armor or Hyper Armor.
Level 1
Inflicts DMG equal to 571% of ATK to an enemy. 20% chance to ignore the target's Guard upon landing a successful attack. [PVP Exclusive] 40% chance to remove the target's Super Armor or Hyper Armor, increases ATK by 15% for 5s and decreases DEF by 5% for 5s when successfully hitting a target with Super Armor or Hyper Armor.
Finish

We're even now.

  21.4s
Level 3
Inflicts DMG equal to 1143% of ATK to an enemy.
Show More Levels ↓
Level 2
Inflicts DMG equal to 1110% of ATK to an enemy.
Level 1
Inflicts DMG equal to 1078% of ATK to an enemy.
Striker

[Striker Skill] Support Type

  1s
Level 5
Recovers the active team members' HP by 10%,
Show More Levels ↓
Level 4
Recovers the active team members' HP by 9%,
Level 3
Recovers the active team members' HP by 8%,
Level 2
Recovers the active team members' HP by 7%,
Level 1
Recovers the active team members' HP by 6%,

STATS

LEVEL 50 LEVEL 60 LEVEL 90 Core
HP 37578 50748 85021 6300
ATK 2169 2906 4801 840
DEF 1367 1843 3091 0
PENETRATION 538 686 1025 320
CRITICAL RATE 4.5% 5.0% 6.5% 0%
CRITICAL DAMAGE RATE 112.9% 113.9% 116.9% 0%
GUARD PENETRATION 192 229 340 0
GUARD DEF 299 356 527 0

STATS

Level {{selectedLevel.level}} Core
HP {{selectedLevel.hp}} 6300
ATK {{selectedLevel.atk}} 840
DEF {{selectedLevel.def}} 0
PENETRATION {{selectedLevel.penetration}} 320
CRITICAL RATE {{selectedLevel.critical_rate}} 0
CRITICAL DAMAGE RATE {{selectedLevel.criticam_dmg}} 0
GUARD PENETRATION {{selectedLevel.guard_penetration}} 0
GUARD DEF {{selectedLevel.guard_def}} 0

CORE EFFECTS

Continuous Damage Enhance Burn
30% Burn Attack DMG Increase
HP 6300
6300 Max HP Increase
Penetration 320
320 Penetration Increase
Skill Enhance Strike
6% Strike Skill Attack DMG Increase
Continuous Damage Resist Burn
Decreases Burn DMG received by 20%.
ATK 840
840 atk Increase
You're my prey. Lv. 3
[PVP Exclusive] Decreases the attacker's Power by 3% when attacked.(Cooldown: 2s) Reflects Burn, Bleed DMG received by 50%.
Entertain me, won't you? Lv. 3
Increases Burn DMG by 60% for 10s when using an Active Skill.(Cooldown: 20s) Deals Burn DMG equal to 250% of ATK upon landing a Critical Hit on a Burned target.(Cooldown: 5s)

PROFILE

GENDER
Male
HOMETOWN
Rakuyou
DATE OF BIRTH
6/1
HEIGHT
170 cm
WEIGHT
55 kg
BLOOD TYPE
Unknown
FIGHTING STYLE
Unarmed Combat / Umbrella
HOBBY
Eating a lot
DESCRIPTION
Kagura's older brother and the captain of theh 7th Division of the Space Pirates. A descendant of the Yato who is aiming for the title of strongest. He's usually quite clumsy, but he's a battle-crazed man who is vicious during fig hits. Like Kagura, he eats enough for multiple people like it's nothing.